Are you aware of the printing costs your company incurs throughout the year? Method Technologies offers quality Managed Print Services in Orange County. But what is it? Managed print services (MPS) has a broad definition. In general, the purpose is to gain a better understanding and control over your printing to help you save money, boost productivity, reduce your environmental footprint, and improve the security of your documents.
Printing does not solely refer to what comes out of your printers, but a whole host of other pieces to a larger picture. As your Orange County Managed Print Services Company, we take into account the pages produced by your in-office and remote workers; the state of your office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and high-volume printers; any materials you may be using for quick printing or mailing; costs incurred through vendor IT support, technical services, maintenance, and miscellaneous requests; as well as the cost for paper, ink, toner and other such consumable supplies.
When looking for a Orange County Managed Print Services Company, be sure they cover the full spectrum of services which include:
- Thorough assessments that analyze your current printing infrastructure
- A complete management system to monitor and optimize your print output environment, end to end
- A game plan to maintain the number and types of printing devices and supplies without overspending and exceeding your needs
- The ability to proactively identify and resolve potential problems before they happen and replenish supplies in a timely fashion
- A methodology to keep your environmental footprint as green as possible
- Services to allow remote workers easy and secure printing access
- Services to provide complete IT integration to seamlessly integrate devices to your network
- Training for your employees for a smooth transition through any changes made to your infrastructure
- The ability to automate or digitize slow, paper-based processes.